Monday 27 October 2008

Arcagen 01 "Lineage". Pages 01-03

Ok, here is it. The first 3 pages of episode 01 of Arcagen, "Lineage", plus the cover and some bonus. I'll keep uploading the rest of the pages...uhmm....when I have the time to do it, plus I have to keep fixing this blog and make it enjoyable(ok ok...I know I can't make everyone happy, also, I want to be happy with it too, I must make a balance between the people's opinion and myself).
So, your thoughts about this sneak peak of the comic go here. They will be appreciated :).


You have to click on any mini-page for full view.

Thanks for your support

1 comments:

Devious Dan said...

hello diego , soy yo el dan bueno que mas te puedo decir, en mi opinion que tecnicamente estas super bien , tienes tus propio estilo de expresar, representar, exponer tu historia, ninguna critica, solo espero el desarrollo de la historia, espectante a lo que ocurrira, eso diego buena suerte keep up the awesome work.